Salary Grade Range: Main Pay Range and Upper Pay Range
Actual Salary Range: £28,660 – £47,298
Contractual Status: Permanent Full Time 32.5 hours
Contractual Start date: January 2018
The Headteacher and Governors at Rotherfield Primary School would like to Class Teacher for January 2017, teaching in Y6.
Newly Qualified or experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
The role of Class Teacher will have a major impact on the children’s lives through delivering high quality teaching and learning. We are looking for someone who:
- Has recent successful teaching experience preferably across different phases and in at least one inner city multi-cultural school.
- Has proven experience of high standards of primary classroom practice
- Has respect for the views of parents and a commitment to the importance of the involvement of parents in the learning process.
- Shows evidence of a commitment to excellence and the maximising of academic and personal achievement for all pupils
In return we can offer you:
- A school committed to your professional learning/development
- A vibrant and creative place to work
- A school at the heart of its community
Rotherfield is a vibrant and welcoming school, within the London Borough of Islington. Visits to the school are actively encouraged please contact the school office to arrange a time on 0207 226 6620
Closing date for applications: Midnight on Sunday 26th November 2017
Interviews held: Thursday 30th November 2017
Please click here to apply online. If you need assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting RTH/580.
Rotherfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.