Inspire their remarkable with us
Come and find your remarkable at Four Dwellings Primary Academy. As we look to grow our talented teaching team we are looking for a dynamic, inspirational teacher who is an aspiring leader. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to accelerate children’s learning, be committed to achieving high standards as well as inclusion and be resilient.
You will ideally be able to start in January 2020 but we are happy to wait for the right candidate. If you are the person to inspire our students and are motivated by contributing to a culture of constant improvement, then we would love to hear from you. Come and join us to allow our children to have remarkable lives.
Career development recruitment incentives:
- The opportunity to join our NPQ programmes
- Strong investment into your CPD
- Tailored support through our central Education team
Four Dwellings Primary Academy is a two-form entry primary academy set in the heart of Birmingham and we are a proud member of the Quinton community. We are within close proximity of our three other primaries, Montgomery Primary, Percy Shurmer and Lea Forest Primary who are also part Academies Enterprise Trust (AET) and are all judged ‘Good’ by Ofsted’. We help and support each other and undertake shared moderation.
Why should you join us:
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of 58 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Discover what’s possible Push the limits Be big-hearted Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed; please contact Mrs L Piddington on 0121 464 3351 or email email@example.com to book a slot on one of these days:
4th December 10am
4th December 2pm
5th December 4pm
The closing date for applications is Friday 06 December however applications will be considered as they arrive, and we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 12 December.
All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details .