The European School RheinMain is recruiting teachers for the Anglophone Section of the Primary School (years 1 to 5) as:
The successful candidate will be:
- a qualified primary teacher,
- passionate about teaching, having the ability to provide an inspiring education,
- motivated to secure the academic and emotional progress of your student,
- dedicated in enabling all students to achieve their potential.
relevant skills and knowledge:
- 1st to 5th grade Mathematics
- 1st to 5th grade English
- 1st to 5th grade Discovery of the World (Science)
- Ethics or Religion
- 3rd to 5th grade European Hours (Social Studies)
- English as a second language
We are looking for a dynamic native level English speaking teacher with experience of guiding students to achieve their potential. Innovation, enthusiasm and a passion for knowledge, which will inspire our students, is essential. The flexibility and the skills to support other team members is a must, along with a strong desire to contribute to the extra-curricular life of the school.
Harmonization between grade-level peers and coordination of homework with peer teachers is also a must.
- pleasant and international working environment
- new campus with modern facilities
- attractive salary
- pension scheme
- bonus system
Please send your application with supporting documents (CV, diplomas, references) to the attention of Mr. Zijlstra.
Europäische Schule RheinMain
Tom Zijlstra / Director
61118 Bad Vilbel