Harris Primary Academy Philip Lane is a two form entry primary with part time nursery located in North London. Our aim is to provide an education that is affirming, aspirational and transformational so that all our children leave us academically and emotionally equipped for their next stage. Our staff are committed to working together to achieve the best for our children. If you visit our website, you can view our priorities, approaches, vision and values in more detail.
Harris Primary Academy Philip Lane is a successful academy based in Tottenham, North London. We strive to provide the best possible education and opportunities for our children to face the challenges of the 21st Century. We are welcoming and supportive.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious classroom teacher to join our hard working and friendly team; you may be an experienced teacher or a NQT. The appointed candidate will be an enthusiastic team player, passionate about teaching and ambitious.
We welcome applications from practitioners who will:
- Disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children;
- Be committed to on-going professional development;
- Contribute to the wider life of the Academy;
- Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of a team
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Philip Lane?
- A happy, learning environment where everyone is valued
- A highly motivated staff team
- Children who are fun to be with and are motivated by enjoyable learning experiences
- Support for your own professional development
The Primary Academy Philip Lane is part of the Harris Federation, a leading group of 41 primary and secondary academies. This enables us to offer you a comprehensive induction programme and training and development opportunities to help you achieve your acreer ambitions.
For more information about the position, please download the Candidate Information Pack on our website. If you have any queries regarding this job, or to arrange a confidential discussion or visit to the academy, please contact Emma Olakisan, PA to the Principal, at email@example.com or contact the school on 020 8808 3231.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.