Required for January 2022, an enthusiastic and highly motivated classroom practitioner with the ability to motivate and challenge pupils.
At St Patrick’s we work very hard to ensure our children feel secure, happy and enthusiastic about themselves and their learning. We strive to help them develop as enquiring, independent learners who can lead and work cooperatively with others and to achieve their full potential and beyond within an exciting, caring and supportive Catholic environment. We are a very inclusive school and aim to provide the very best Catholic education for all our children.
• possess QTS
• be able to inspire and enthuse pupils
• be caring, supportive and have a willingness to share and deliver the school’s Mission
• be committed to achieving excellent results for all pupils
• be able successfully to implement strategies for raising achievement and ensuring effective teaching and learning
• possess the ability to motivate and inspire confidence
• work well within a team and with parents and carers as well as pupils
• have good communication skills
We can offer:
• wonderful pupils who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
• a team of talented, highly committed and supportive teachers and teaching assistants
• an opportunity to work as part of a highly motivated team, with strong leadership and a clear vision for the school and its pupils
• an exciting, happy and well organised working environment with excellent facilities situated in the rural surroundings of Wilford Village.
• a supportive working environment with excellent facilities
• professional assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme
• our commitment to nationally agreed terms and conditions.
• a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff through our position as a lead school in the Trust’s CPD Hub.
For an informal discussion about the role and our school please contact 0115 915 2961.
The Trust and St Patrick’s Catholic Voluntary Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect and where every individual can fulfil their potential. We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities and beliefs. This includes those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos. This diversity is fundamental to our values and enriches the lives of the students within our schools.
We are a Disability Confident Committed employer and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
Closing date: Friday 10 December 2021 (9.00 am)
About Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s CPD Hub.
Why work for the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust?
• Access to first class CPD opportunities. We have a specialised CPD Hub to deliver meaningful and relevant CPD for all our staff. Our Leadership Academy identifies and develops future leaders.
• Genuine opportunities for career progression - with 21 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
• Professional assistance - you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent, and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
• Cycle to Work Scheme – you will save money as well as improve your mental health and wellbeing and reduce your Carbon Footprint.
• Pension - automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions.
• Terms and Conditions - we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers.
For more information about our Trust and our vacancies, please visit www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk/vacancies
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn