We would like to appoint an inspiring and dynamic teacher to join our talented, enthusiastic and supportive school team, within a full-time post for September 2019.
We are looking for either a
• EYFS Teacher
• KS1 Teacher
• KS2 Teacher
We are looking for a professional who:
• Loves teaching through a rich and creative curriculum,
• Strives for academic excellence for themselves and the pupils in their care,
• Want their pupils to feel valued and independent,
• Enjoy working within a strong and collaborative team,
• Inspire their pupils, parents and colleagues and
• Believes that every child can learn, achieve, and thrive within a really supportive working environment.
We would like to hear from main pay scale classroom teachers. Equally, this opportunity would be suitable for an NQT, with our dedication to provide you with full support combined with a commitment to your professional development.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a friendly, strong, encouraging team, within a popular, successful school, which is very much a part of the local community.
All our schools continually evolve in their drive for excellence; we aspire to provide staff and pupils to have
• Outstanding Care
• Outstanding Education
• Outstanding Opportunities.
New opportunities, including career progression, are actively sought for all staff across the MAT. Collaboration with like-minded colleagues across the MAT is set up to provide; networking, support, quality assurance and friendship. If you think you would thrive in this environment we want to meet you.
In joining us, we will offer you the very best CPD and career development. This includes:
• A competitive salary
• A core offer of professional development with opportunities to engage in research programmes
• Opportunities to learn within a network of schools
• Actively working with you to meet CPD needs, through training, mentoring and working with colleagues within the other Primary Schools within MAT.
Come and join our dedicated team who are always willing to support new staff in the best interests of our children. Our pupils are proud to be part of the school and are well mannered, polite and keen to learn. Our school goes from strength to strength and having achieved a Good Ofsted rating in 2016 we are now on the journey towards Outstanding. We have high expectations and believe in inspiring our pupils to achieve success, through a broad, balanced and enriched curriculum, that provides them with opportunities to excel.
We warmly invite you book an appointment with our Headteacher, Vanessa Homewood, to visit our school and discuss this position further.
To apply, click on the link below to download a copy of our application form and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is the 21st May, with interviews on the 24th May.