Inspire your Remarkable at Cottingley Primary Academy
Here is an exciting opportunity to join our remarkable school, judged by OFSTED as a GOOD school in every area and with a strong leadership team and Early Years Provision. (February 2019)
Cottingley Primary Academy in Leeds is a positive, nurturing and inspiring learning environment that provides a happy, caring community where everyone is encouraged and supported to achieve their goals.
Our children are keen to learn, are well behaved and want to achieve their best. They will make you feel proud to be a teaching professional every day. We are a popular school in our community and within commutable distance of Wakefield, Leeds, Bradford and close to the M1 and A1 motorways.
We need teachers who are creative, fun-loving and experimental, who will be dedicated to our school and our children. We want highly motivated and determined teachers who will make a real difference.
We want teachers who are prepared to support our happy team on our journey to Outstanding. Teachers who will work really hard and go the extra mile and in return will be rewarded, praised and loved for the work they do.
Are you highly motivated and determined to make a real difference to the lives of children? Are you committed to raising standards with a drive for outstanding pupil attainment and progress? If you have just thought ‘yes that’s me’, you could be the person we’re looking for to join our ‘Cottingley Family’.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
This post is fixed term until December 31 2019 and is required to commence September 2019.
Closing date: Wednesday 12 June 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.