Full-time, Fixed-term position for 2019
Melbourne Grammar School is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Classroom to teach at Grimwade House (Prep to Year 6) on a fixed-term basis for 2019.
Who we are seeking
- A teacher who is curious, excited and invigorated by education and a continuous, autonomous learner
- Someone possessing exceptional interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to build authentic, collaborative relationships
- An educator who aligns themselves with the School's ethos, vision and values.
What we offer
- A collaborative environment where all staff are supported to do their best work
- A highly skilled leadership team, passionate about positive student experiences
- Pastoral care programmes for students, and meaningful professional development opportunities for staff
Context of the role
Melbourne Grammar School is an independent school that believes in the holistic education of young people. Our junior school is home to 680 girls and boys from Prep to Year 6. It is a place where enthusiastic students learn in an environment that is purpose-built to challenge and support them at each developmental stage.
Grimwade staff have outstanding opportunities to embrace the broader life of the School, through activities such as the sporting programme, outdoor education and co-curricular programmes.
- A desire to contribute openly and engage in the community life of the School
- VIT registration, or the ability to gain VIT registration, is essential.
How to Apply
Submit your cover letter, addressed to Ms Helen Voogt-Dillon, Director of Human Resources, along with your curriculum vitae and details of three referees.
Your referees will only be contacted with your permission, following the interview stage.
Click here to download a Job Description. (Right-click to Save As)
Applications close Tuesday 21 August 2018.