St Joseph’s Primary School, Uralla
Religious Education Coordinator/Classroom Teacher
(REC 0.2 FTE & Classroom Teacher 0.8 FTE Years 3-6)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced educators for the above position.
The position commences on 28 January 2019 and concludes on 3 July 2020.
1. Be a practicing Catholic
2. Teaching qualifications meeting the standard for accreditation with NESA
3. Appropriate formal Religious Education qualifications (or willingness to obtain)
4. Extensive experience and effectiveness in the development and integration of teaching and student learning in the RE school curriculum
5. Ability to work cooperatively with leadership team and the Parish Priest to implement a positive teaching and learning culture
6. Successful experience as a classroom leader of learning over a range of age levels in primary
7. Ability to communicate and work cooperatively with students, school staff, parents and the wider community
8. Significant involvement with the wider Catholic community and as part of a Catholic professional learning community
9. Capacity to teach in flexible learning environments
10. An understanding of the importance of a collaborative approach to teaching
11. Working with Children Check Clearance
In addition to your salary as a teacher, you shall also be paid an allowance of $7,993 gross per annum ($306.58 gross per fortnight).
For further details about the position contact Mrs Judy Elks, Principal of St Joseph’s Primary School on (02) 6778 4063 or email email@example.com
A Teacher Application Form must be completed as part of your application, available from the Armidale Catholic Schools Office website https://arm.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-documents/.
Applications, including a letter of application addressing the selection criteria and outlining your suitability are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by 3.00pm 14 November 2019
Preferred applicants are subject to employment screening.