Holy Trinity Lamorbey is a warm, welcoming and thriving, 2 form entry Church of England Primary School which is part of the Amadeus Primary Academies Trust, an exciting, collaboration focused multi-academy trust of 4 local schools. Under the leadership of a dynamic new head teacher with a track record of school improvement, we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and innovative class teacher committed the educational success of all their pupils. Vacancies exist for roles in EYFS, KS1 and KS2 at present. Holy Trinity Lamorbey is an exciting and rapidly improving school where teaching talent is recognised, nurtured and encouraged to flourish. We would welcome applications from promising newly qualified teachers, experienced teacher looking for a new challenge or one who is returning to the profession, perhaps after having children or working in another sector. If you would like to find out more about us or our trust visit our website and www.htl.bexley.sch.uk or the Amadeus Primary Academies Trust Website www.apat.org.uk
The successful candidate will be:
• Experienced or Newly Qualified.
• Resilient, passionate, ambitious and ready to inspire a generation of children
• Innovative and creative, able to bring new ideas and teaching strategies to their class and phase team
• Able to work independently, taking responsibility for the pupils in their care and as part of a phase team contributing to and having impact on the wider success of the school
We can offer you:
• Strong senior and middle leadership with a focused strategic direction
• High quality CPD including an excellent induction package and support for NQTs
• An enabling ‘can do, lets give it a go’ culture
• Support and development and opportunities to work across the Amadeus Primary Academies Trust Informal visits are warmly encouraged.
If you feel you have the enthusiasm and commitment to contribute to the ongoing development of this successful, friendly and supportive school, we would like to hear from you. Holy Trinity Lamorbey CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure and Barred List check will be required for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education Legislation. This post is considered to be a customer-facing position; as such it falls within scope of the Code of Practice on English language requirement for public sector workers. The school therefore has a statutory duty under Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 to ensure that post holders have a command of spoken English sufficient for the effective performance of the job requirements. The appropriate standards are set out in the person specification. These will be applied during the recruitment/selection and probationary stages. The school is committed to equality and diversity in employment practice and service delivery. For further information about the school please visit our website: www.htl.bexley.sch.uk
To apply for this vacancy please request an application pack from the school office either in person or via email. Admin@htl.org.uk and return the completed application to the office before the closing date. References will be requested for those short listed ONLY and prior to interview. Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.