The successful applicant will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- hold current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
We are seeking a primary classroom teacher.
To be successful in this role you will be able to meet the following criteria:
- appropriate qualifications and experience
- effective communication skills
- an ability to work in partnership with colleagues, students and parents/carers
- an ability to attend to detail in innovative and creative practices, and a clear understanding of the new Australian Curriculum.
Applicants are required to address these points in the "letter of application" section of the on-line application form.
As this position requires classroom teaching of Religious Education, applicants must be Catholic.
St Joseph’s School, North Ipswich is a co-educational Catholic Primary School providing educational excellence in the Mercy Tradition. We have an approximate enrolment of 385 students. The St Joseph’s School Community is a vibrant community where children, parents, teachers and staff aim to live out our school motto “Laborare et Orare” (To work and pray). Our staff are dedicated and committed to providing the very best educational opportunities for all who enrol at St Joseph’s.
Visit our school website here
Estimated Start Date: Commencing January 2020
Employment Tenure: Full Time + Fixed Term
Tenure Duration (if "Fixed Term"): 2020 School Year
If Part Time, hours and/or days required:
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement 2015-2019
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Contact Person: Martin Lewis
Contact Telephone Number: 3201 6188
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Statement of Principles - Schools Opens in new window
Role Description - Teacher Opens in new window