Catholic Education, Diocese of Rockhampton currently invite expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced teachers for the position of full time contract teacher, (Upper Primary), until 20 January 2019 at St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Clermont (P-6).
The successful applicant will have appropriate experience, an understanding of, and a commitment to the ethos of Catholic education.
We offer generous incentives including:-
· Subsidised Housing
· Area allowances
· Relocation assistance
· Competitive salary structure for Teaching staff
· Access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions of up to 12.75%
· Access to salary packaging options to maximize employee benefits and salaries
· 39 weeks of term time for a school year
· Access to relevant and interesting professional learning opportunities
· Access to a free Employee Assistant Program (24 hour counselling service)
· Access to corporate health schemes with either Bupa of Westfund Health Insurance
· Excellent leave entitlements to suit various situations
. $500 annual travel allowance
For further information and to apply today, please visit our website www.rok.catholic.edu.au
Applications close Friday, 25 May 2018.
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures.
Our schools exist not to be different, but to make a difference.