Classroom Teachers | St Mary's Primary School, Warwick
Applications close Tuesday, 8 October 2019
Full time | 30 hours per week
Fixed term | 20 January 2020 to 4 December 2020
St Mary's Primary School, Warwick | P-6
St Mary’s Primary School has a long tradition of providing quality Catholic education to the families of Warwick and surrounds. Promoting personal growth of all students through a contemporary curriculum and pastoral care is the focus of all members of this school community. The school is looking forward to a period of change and growth with a long-term master building plan.
The school is seeking classroom teachers who can demonstrate the following
- ability to use high yield strategies to improve student learning
- use of data to improve student learning
- proven teacher collective efficacy within the collaborative model of a Professional Learning Community.
Further details can be obtained from the Role Description.
Please submit your application via SEEK and include
- a cover letter, to include a response the position requirements listed above and addressing the selection criteria located within the role description
- your resume
- the names of two referees (one must be your current or most recent Principal)
- Suitability Declaration
- Application for Teacher Employment.
To discuss this role, or any difficulties in applying, please contact Principal, Emma Timmins by email Emma.Timmins@twb.catholic.edu.au.
Employment will be in accordance with Catholic Employing Authorities Single Enterprise Collective Agreement Diocesan Schools of Queensland 2015 – 2019.