Class Teacher KS1/KS2
Maple Grove Primary School
Maple Grove Primary is looking to recruit an outstanding, enthusiastic, innovative and committed Class Teacher. If you are excited by innovation and challenge, and if you are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice, whilst learning with your colleagues and from the children you work with, then we look forward to hearing from you.
We can offer you:
- career progression and leadership opportunities
- PPA plus additional release time for teacher development
- innovative CPD which is of the highest quality
- a dynamic, dedicated and lively team of teachers and support staff who want the best for their children
- enthusiastic, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
- a vibrant and rapidly improving school with rewards and opportunities for motivated and committed individuals
- an exciting opportunity to join the Lion Education Trust, a forward looking and innovative Multi Academy Trust
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and the successful applicant must provide satisfactory references and will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure, along with all relevant safeguarding checks.
Telephone calls to discuss this position, and visits to the school are welcome. Please call Dan Lough for discussions or Karen Egleton to arrange a visit on 01268 553547 alternatively you can email the school on email@example.com.
Closing date: 31st October 2017