Opened in Ongar in September 2015, we are a new 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with 10% of students admitted each year on Musical Aptitude.
Heavily oversubscribed, the academy is built on the principle of academic achievement at the highest level with the vast majority of students studying two languages from Year 7 onwards.
Now that we have moved into our new multi-million pound, purpose built facilities in September 2017, we are now recruiting for dynamic individuals to add to our existing team. Ability to teach both French and Spanish to KS3 is essential with the ability to teach at least one of these to GCSE and beyond in preparation for when the school has a sixth form in 2020.
We would welcome applicants who are:
· Engaging and enthusiastic
· Passionate about their subject
· Resilient and Respectful in line with our school values
All staff receive:
· Staff Wellbeing package (inc. health benefits)
· Brand new laptop
· Comprehensive CPD and training investment
· Opportunity to undertake further professional study through our Cambridge University CAMSTAR partnership
If you would like to chat about this opportunity, or visit the school, please call 01277-500990 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, visit our website www.theongaracademy.org/staff-recruitment
The Ongar Academy is committed to safeguarding.
Full employment checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure are required for all posts.