Hills Road Sixth Form College
Part Time Cleaners needed – 2 permanent positions
Closing date for applications: not applicable
Interviews: flexible by arrangement
• Evening Cleaner (Student Zone, Music, Psychology) - 15 hours per week/3 hours per day from 4.00pm to 7.00pm – College term time only - £7.68 per hour, increasing to £8.06 after 6 months and £8.20 after 12 months in post
• Evening Cleaner (Science Building) – 15 hours per week/3 hours per day from 4.00pm to 7.00pm – College term time only - £7.68 per hour, increasing to £8.06 after 6 months and £8.20 after 12 months in post
Hills Road Sixth Form College is looking for cleaners to join its small, friendly cleaning team. Applicants need to be hardworking, reliable and trustworthy. Previous cleaning experience is preferred but not essential, as full training will be provided.
• Competitive pay – starting on £7.68 per hour, rising to £8.20 after 12 months
• Training and all equipment provided
• Uniform provided
• Local Government Pension Scheme available
• Range of employee benefits, including free use of gym & sports centre
• Friendly and supportive working environment; Hills Road is a great place to work
The successful applicants will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, paid for by the College.
For further information about this post, please contact Dave Merritt, Estates Manager, on 01223 278036, or email firstname.lastname@example.org