We are looking to employ a Cleaner to join our hardworking site team here at Oasis Academy Arena.
The role would be 37 hours a week 52 weeks a year. Salary SP 1–3(£20,298 - £20,835.00). You would be reporting to the Site Manager. We would like you to start ASAP.
The Role will include the following:
• Carrying out duties which include: cleaning, washing, sweeping, vacuum cleaning, emptying litter bins, polishing and dusting of designated areas (which may include toilets and shower areas) and fixtures and fittings, using where appropriate powered equipment.
• Reporting hazards, such as fire hazards, blockages and spillages, etc.
• Being responsible for personal Health & Safety, as well as that of colleagues, service users and the public.
• Co-operating with management, follow established systems of work, use protective equipment where necessary and report defectives and hazards to management.
• To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Principal, Facilities Manager or Site Manager.
Where we are
We are a 2 minute walk from Arena Tram station with East Croydon & Norwood Junction BR stations within easy reach. In return for your hard work and commitment
What we will offer you:
· A supportive environment where your talents are valued and nurtured
· Reduced membership fee at our on-site gym.
Please complete an application form and return it to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . For any further information please contact Lynn Nunn or Terry Montaque on 0208 240 6700
Closing date for applications is Monday 18th November 2019 at 11.am
Interviews to take place on Thursday 21st November 2019 am
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours, which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
Oasis Community Learning supports Equal Opportunities Employment.Oasis Community Learning is a company limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales no. 5398529.