The Governors wish to appoint a diligent and conscientious cleaner to join our site maintenance team. This post will commence as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a hard-working, self-directed personality and an ability to work either on their own or as part of a team.
• Previous experience of cleaning is a desirable but not essential requirement for the role.
• The successful candidate will be given comprehensive induction and training.
• Support the Catholic ethos of the school
• Outstanding results, at both GCSE and A level, from our well-motivated students (Ofsted Outstanding 2018)
• A school which has been in the top 3% nationally for Progress8 for five years, 2015 to 2019.
• An IT rich environment and high quality learning facilities
• Outstanding CPD provision
• Inner London Weighting salary benefits
• a supportive and open management team
• friendly colleagues who are always happy to help each other
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is graded Outstanding by Ofsted. It is an ambitious and caring community, committed to fulfilling the gifts of each student, reflected in the School’s mission statement “Education for All = Achievement for All”.
Informal visits are welcomed; please contact the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs Cunningham.
Salary: £11,648 - Grade 1, Point 1 (inclusive of all allowances)
Hours: 20 hours/week (6.30-8.30am and 3.15-5.15pm- weekdays)
The closing date for applications is 24th February 2020 at 9am.
Interviews are to be arranged.
The job will commence as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please contact Mrs Christine Plant by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 8575 8222 Ext 411
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure by the DBS