Bush Hill Park Primary School
Phone: 020 8366 0521
Number on roll: 560 pupils
“Be the Best You Can Be!”
Ofsted December 2017: This is a ‘Good’ school.
“Pupils behave well. They enjoy learning, work hard and are keen to succeed”
School Cleaner (required as soon as possible)
ACTUAL SALARY RANGE: Scale 1b (£8,171- £8,181 p.a. inc)
CONTRACTED HOURS: 15 hours per week, 52 weeks per annum, 5 days a week
Bush Hill Park is a friendly, warm and welcoming three form entry school, judged to be a good school by OFSTED. We have excellent learning facilities and talented children who deserve the very best. We are looking for a hardworking, friendly and talented individual to join our busy and inclusive multicultural school.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• Enjoys working as part of a dedicated cleaning team and can work independently
• Is reliable, conscientious, flexible and enthusiastic
• Takes pride in their work and is committed to providing a high standard of cleaning
• Can follow health and safety regulations and policies relating to cleaning within an educational environment
• Is able to take direction from their line manager, and follow school policies and procedures
Daily working hours will be from 3pm to 6pm.
When applying please ensure you meet the criteria set out in the person specification.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of our children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All candidates are required to complete the school’s ‘Keeping Children safe in Education’ declaration.
If you are interested in this position, request an application pack by emailing email@example.com or by download visiting www.bushhillpark.enfield.sch.uk/school-information/vacancies Please return all application forms to the school.
In line with recent legislation, applicants must have a command of spoken English that is sufficient to effectively carry out duties of the role.
Closing date: 21 February 2019 (12 noon)
Interviews: Week commencing 25 February 2019