We have the following three vacancies available for a Cleaner to join us as soon as possible.
- 10 hours per week, Monday – Friday 15.30 – 17.30: £5,142 per annum
- 12.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday 15.30 – 18.00: £6,428 per annum
- 15 hours per week, Monday – Friday 10.30 till 13.30: £7,714 per annum
Salary: Scale 1a Point 1 inclusive of Outer London Weighting;
Work Pattern: Term time + INSET days + 2 weeks during school holiday (41 weeks per annum).
Part of The Park Federation Academy Trust, West Drayton Academy is a welcoming, vibrant multi-cultural school in West Drayton.
We are looking to appoint a cleaner to start as soon as possible to join our dedicated and supportive team on a permanent basis. This post is Term time only plus 3 weeks worked during the school holidays: two of which must be worked during the summer break.
Candidates should be enthusiastic and passionate, with high standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In house training including Health & Safety will be given where necessary. During school closure, cleaning duties may vary throughout the school.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Ensure a high standard of cleanliness is maintained throughout the school.
- Undertake any cleaning in designated areas.
- Be responsible for cleaning areas, but in the absence of colleagues will be required to work on a rota.
- Must be able to work within a team and individually, and have good communication skills.
The successful applicant should be able to use their own initiative but be a good team-player. Cleaning experience is essential. Experience of working in a school would be preferred but is not essential.
Application Instructions: Please state your preferred work hours in the application. Completed application forms should be sent to email@example.com.
Closing date: Noon on Friday 3rd December 2021
Interviews: Week beginning 6th December 2021
CVs will not be accepted
West Drayton Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.