Haberdashers' Hatcham Temple GroveLewisham
Summary of the overall purpose of the job
- To undertake cleaning duties at the school in order to maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- All internal areas including classrooms, offices, toilets to be cleaned daily, with approved materials and chemicals in accordance with local guidelines and health and safety regulations.
- All floor areas and stairwells (carpet and hard floor areas) to be vacuumed, mopped or suitably cleaned daily.
- All furniture in classrooms and offices including desks and tables to be cleaned daily as directed.
- All furniture in toilet areas (vanity units; wash hand basins; toilet pans and urinals) to be cleaned daily as directed.
- All door windows and kick-plates to be cleaned when necessary.
- All rubbish to be cleared, bagged and removed to the appropriate bin collection point daily.
- Clean up body fluids, vomit and other soiling as soon as practicable, using approved materials and chemicals.
- To have a general awareness of security issues (doors, windows, etc.) throughout the College.
- To make reports on damage or graffiti to the Senior Site Supervisor when discovered during the course of cleaning duty.
Learn moreabout this school
Haberdashers' Hatcham Temple Grovehttp://www.haaf.org.uk/Hatcham-Information+44 20 7652 9510
Nursery - Year 6Hunsdon RoadLondonSE14 5RDUnited KingdomView in Google Maps