LOCHINVAR St Patrick's Primary School
Vacancy TypeTemporary Part Time
St. Patrick's Primary School, Lochinvar requires the services of a cleaner for 8 hours per week, working Monday to Wednesday. Starting time 5.15 am.
Cleaning of toilets need to be done daily.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and to work efficiently.
• Maintain confidentiality at all times
• neat, well-groomed appearance
• ability to thoroughly clean school toilet blocks and classrooms
• effective interpersonal skills
• ability to work in a team situation
• demonstrated understanding of hygiene issues in a school environment
• prompt and reliable
• Working With Children number must be recorded on your application
• Previous experience as a school cleaner would be an advantage
Conditions of EmploymentSalary is in accordance with New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2017.
Wednesday 01 April, 2020
InstructionsForward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter addressing selection criteria via email (preferred) as one pdf to the contact person.
By email (preferred):
St Patrick's Primary School
65 New England Highway
Specific School Requirements/ Additional Info
The covering letter attached to your curriculum vitae (full personal details and contact details of referees) should address the criteria as outlined above.
The preferred applicant will be required to complete the registration process for the Diocese.
Applications will be received at the school up to 3.00 pm on the closing date.