New opportunity for a cleaner to join our Facilities team at Lady Eleanor Holles School. We are looking for an individual to support and be responsible for the maintenance and high standards of cleanliness for our School.
This is a part time – permanent position covering 25 hours per week; working from 6.00am – 8.30am and 4.00pm – 6.30pm, Monday – Friday. The salary for this role is £11.23 per hour.
Lady Eleanor Holles is a thriving and academically very successful school situated on a 24-acre site on the outskirts of London. The school has its own attractive pay and benefits structure. Some of our most popular benefits are listed below:
• LEH Group Pension Scheme (with life assurance) for non-teaching staff
• Free lunches, tea and coffee
• Generous occupational sick pay scheme
• 'Care First' Employee Assistance Programme
• Occupational Health Service
• Learning and development opportunities, including financial support for postgraduate study
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free car parking on site
• Library facilities open to all
• Use of 25-metre swimming pool at specified times
• Staff receive free or reduced price tickets to attend the excellent school drama and music productions
An application pack is available from the school’s website by clicking here. Ap plications must be made on the school’s own form and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date is noon on Friday, 20th September 2019.
Interviews to be held w/c: Monday, 23rd September 2019.
CVs will not be considered and should not be submitted.
Lady Eleanor Holles is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)