SALARY: Hourly rate £7.78 - actual annual salary £6,087.16pa (Equivalent to Grade A, £15,015 pro rata.)
Do you want to be part of a school community on a journey from good to outstanding?
Do you want to make a difference to outcomes for all students?
To ensure that designated areas of the school are kept clean, hygienic and safe to create a suitable environment for staff and pupils.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Carry out a range of defined cleaning duties within a specific area, in line with agreed procedures and standards.
• Identify any maintenance requirements and report to the Cleaning Manager.
• Carry out risk assessments when moving furniture and equipment and ensure chemicals are stored appropriately.
• Notify Cleaning Manager when stocks are low.
• Be aware of health and safety policy and practice as it applies to the post. You will join a committed, successful and supportive team.
To discuss the role further, please contact Emma Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please complete an application form available from our website www.beaufort.hants.sch.uk and return to email@example.com
The Henry Beaufort School has a purpose built nursery, Henry’s Kindergarten set within the school grounds.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and promoting their welfare. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, along with other relevant pre-employment checks.