We are looking for a friendly, energetic and enthusiastic individual to join our team to start as soon as possible.
We are looking for this person:
• To be an ambassador for the school when meeting parents and other visitors and to act as a first point of reference when people arrive
• To provide secretarial, clerical and administrative support to the Headteacher, Admin Officer and other staff
The successful candidate will be:
• Organised, flexible and able to work on their own initiative, coping with the various demands of a busy school office
• Friendly, confident, approachable and able to make our families and professionals feel welcomed and valued
• An excellent communicator with a good telephone manner
• Confident in the use of IT and able to type accurately
We are a small but busy Primary School where no two days are the same. The successful candidate will need, above all, a sense of humour and the ability to maintain confidentiality. Previous school experience is an advantage, but not essential.
Hemington Primary School is committed to safeguarding children’s welfare.
This post requires an enhanced DBS check and two references. Any offer of employment will be subject to these being satisfactory.
Closing Date 3pm, Thursday 26th September 2019
Interviews will be held on Thursday 3rd October 2019