Closing Date: Friday 14th October 2016
Have you ever considered working with offenders? Do you want to work in an environment where you can really make a difference?
Novus are the top performing, market leader in offender education, training and employability services. We support over 65,000 offenders per year within the male and female estate, in more than 100 establishments across the country.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Cluster Manager to work within the London Region.
Bringing with you your previous managerial experience, you will be joining a high performing team, taking line management responsibility for a cluster of prisons. You will lead particular aspects of the service to support the Director in the Region, developing business partner relationships with key cluster / prison contacts and local employment stakeholders in order to maximise learner success and income generation.
As a successful candidate you will have proven track record of:
- Managing a complex operation achieving outstanding results within budget and deadlines.
- Working effectively to develop a learner focused accredited curriculum framework
- Working effectively and proactively towards continuous quality improvement in a custodial offender learning environment
- Managing a successful, highly motivated team.
- Developing successful commercial internal and external business partnerships
- Achieving, analysing and reporting on performance, financial and quality results
In return for your dedication you will be rewarded with:
- Generous holidays (increases on service)
- Fantastic pension scheme
- Extensive training and development
- Simply health scheme
- And many more…
If you feel you could make a difference in this rewarding and growing sector, apply today.
For further information visit: www.novus.ac.uk/careers
Applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile.
Novus is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.