The Governors of this successful Voluntary Controlled Church of England Primary School are seeking to appoint a Co-Headteacher for 0.5 FTE to work alongside the current Head.
St Gabriel’s Primary is a happy, friendly, family school where all the staff and Governors work hard to ensure the children get the best education possible in a safe environment. It is a good school (Ofsted November 2019 - please visit the Ofsted site to view the report) with an inclusive and caring Christian ethos. We have excellent links with St Gabriel’s Church, a cluster of local schools and the wider community.
Our new Co-Headteacher will:
- Support the Christian ethos of the school
- Believe strongly in the power of education to inspire, motivate and enthuse every child
- Be an exemplary manager with the passion to make a difference to the lives of our children
- Build strong and positive relationships with all of our school community
- Engage in all of the challenges of school life with enthusiasm, good humour and creativity
- Be committed to helping our children flourish and exceed their full potential through an exciting broad and balanced curriculum
- Have demonstrable emotional intelligence, integrity and a commitment to staff wellbeing and development
- Be able to build an open, positive and constructive relationship with the current Headteacher and Governing Board
- Have a track record of success in raising standards for all pupils
- Provide strong strategic leadership alongside the current Headteacher to drive school forward
- Have total commitment to ensure the safeguarding of all children
We can offer you:
- A welcoming, friendly school where pupils feel safe and say that their “school is like a family”
- A dedicated, supportive and established leadership team
- A chance to make a difference
- Wonderfully creative, hardworking and well-behaved children with a thirst for learning
- A talented, committed and supportive staff
- The opportunity to build and develop your career in an innovative, forward thinking and supportive learning environment
- Creative learning opportunities through focussed and targeted professional development
You are warmly welcome to visit our school and arrangements can be made by telephoning the school office on 0161 653 9587. For further information and details on our school please visit our website.
Closing Date: Friday 27th March 2020 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Tuesday 31st March 2020 at 5.00pm
Interviews: Tuesday 21st April and Wednesday 22nd April 2020.
To apply for this position please download the application form and supporting documentation and send completed applications to email@example.com by 12.00 noon on Friday 20th March 2020.
The ability to converse at ease with customers and service users and provide advice in accurate spoken English is an essential requirement of this post.
St Gabriel’s Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and we expect all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Baring Service.