Location: Brampton College, Hendon- London
Salary: around 21-23k (depending on experience)
Term time: 9am – 5:30pm
Holiday time: 9.30am – 4:30pm
Four weeks holiday plus eight days bank holiday per annum to be taken during the College holidays
There are a few evenings during the academic year where working late is required. There is also a three week enrolment period starting in the middle of August where the working hours may be longer, as required.
We are looking for a very organised person who can comfortably work in an extremely busy environment and who can truly multitask.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is able to deal with/enjoy a busy environmen and cope with interruptions
• Has patience and the ability to multi-task
• Has an excellent telephone manner
• Is organised and tidy
• Has a pleasant manner and is good with people
• Is accurate and has a good eye for detail– (typing, data entry etc.)
• Is computer literate and has good IT Skills (including spreadsheets)
• Is able to maintain a professional relationship with Staff, Students and Parents
• Is positive, polite and confident attitude
• Has the ability to work effectively as a group member
• Reception and telephone duties
• Maintenance of the College database records an student files
• Managing timetable information
• Recording and following up student absences
• Obtaining the recording of student references
• Organising and sending out monthly/termly reports
• Managing Fortnightly records
• Managing Learning, Medical and Personal student information
• Reporting for Teachers, Personal Tutors and Management
• Providing administrative support on all College events and meetings
• Providing administrative support to the College’s management team, teachers and other members of Staff
• General Office Duties
Closing date: Monday 18th February
Applications should be made to the Principal’s PA, Mrs Josie Mulkerrin via email@example.com, no later than 9am on Monday 18th February 2019.
The College may choose to interview prior to the closing deadline, so early applications are strongly encouraged.
To view the College website and find out more please visit: www.bramptoncollege.com
Brampton College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check.