College IAG Advisor
Full time, Term Time Only – 37 hours per week, for 38 weeks of the year
To work over all campus sites. Base campus will be agreed at interview
£17,067 – £18,555 per annum
Job ref: HR1617-110B
South Staffordshire College requires a College IAG (Careers) Advisor to:
- support the College IAG Coordinator in ensuring that learners and staff receive high quality Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance that will allow a learner to successfully navigate their time prior to College, through College and onto a positive destination.
- support with the UCAS process, liaising with teaching staff to ensure positive applications for learners
- play an active part in monitoring the quality of IAG during the interview process
- support Schools IAG team with attendance at local careers events
The successful applicant will have the following qualifications:
- Relevant Level 4 Qualification or significant related experience
- Level 2 Literacy & Numeracy
Closing Date: 12:00 Midday on Friday 20th October 2017
Interviews are scheduled to take place on: Thursday 26th October 2017 at South Staffordshire College, Rodbaston campus
If you want more information or need to ask some questions please contact Ali Hanson, Personal Development and Safeguarding Manager on email@example.com
The application forms (part A and part B) can be found on our vacancies homepage.
Please click here for a full job description: (1617) 110 College IAG Advisor
Alternatively, you can request an application pack by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All completed applications to be returned to email@example.com by the closing date.
South Staffordshire College is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expect all staff to share this commitment.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
Please be aware successful applicants will be expected to fund their own DBS check, which is currently at £44.00