Dragon School is recruiting for this exciting new role to manage, develop and ultimately increase the revenue generated from commercial activities at Dragon School. Recognising that the School’s primary objective will always be the provision of education, there is an opportunity to increase its commercial and social impact from making available its facilities to the wider community.
This role is advertised as a fixed term contract starting on 1 September 19 and ending on 31 July 2021.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and development of the School’s commercial activities. Including:
• To develop a strategy and business plan for the School’s commercial development, ensuring it is aligned with the School’s vision and strategy
• To explore new opportunities for commercial development
• To identify and deliver ancillary revenues from the schools assets
• To manage and ensure the effective operation of existing contracts, lettings and other commercial interests
• To meet/exceed agreed revenue targets and report on all financial aspects of the School’s commercial activities
• To ensure all regulatory and compliance requirements relating to the School’s commercial activities, including risk assessments, are met