Who We Are
The purpose of YueCheng Education (YCE) is to provide a future-oriented education for the children of Chinese and expatriate families living in Beijing. Founded on a passion to challenge and empower young people to live fulfilling and productive lives, YCE opened Beijing City International School (www.bcis.cn) in 2005. With the support of the YueCheng Educational Research Institute (YERI), this innovative school has provided the bedrock for YCE to extend its not-for-profit services to a wider community. The Learning Frontier (www.learningfrontier.cn) provides specialist support for children with learning and developmental needs, and the recently opened Reading Frontier (www.readingfrontier.com) inspires in children a passion for reading for life. YCE has now begun the construction of a network of Frontier Kindergartens, mainly for Chinese children. The strength of YCE lies in the quality of its international and Chinese staff, and the mutual support extended between the different but complementary institutions.
In recognition that all students have unique talents and learn differently, the Learning Frontier – Child and Family Learning Center (LF) is a community resource and network dedicated to providing supplementary services for students from the international and Chinese communities. LF serves families and children with mild, moderate and intensive learning needs and provides enrichment opportunities for highly capable students. These services may include, but are not limited to, psycho- educational assessments and evaluations, Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational Therapy, counseling and psychotherapy, and challenging enrichment opportunities specifically designed for highly capable students by bilingual and bicultural therapists and educators.
LF supports the professional learning of international and local Chinese educators and parents by offering bilingual workshops and certification courses in learning-focused areas. LF offers personalized, rigorous standards of service in order that all can realize their dreams. We are currently seeking international talent to join us in Beijing to help get our business off the ground.
To know more about us at www. learningfrontier.cn
Who We Are Looking For
The Communication and Development Manager is responsible for the development and management of LF’s marketing plan, calendar, budget, and communications initiatives. The Marketing Manager oversees company promotions, events, advertising, digital and social media, and company websites.
Reporting to: Director, the head of Learning Frontier and Marketing Director of YCE
Internal Clients: marketing team, therapists
External Clients: schools, community, business partners
Working Location: Chaoyang District, Beijing
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
• Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives
• Ensure effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the branding and projects through possible and proper social media channels
• Develop marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, company websites ensuring outstanding levels of quality, cost effectiveness, and brand alignment to standard
• Liaise and work together with internal team with group company and external agency and assist to implement PR events, workshops and seminars
• Work together with therapist team to build and maintain great network with schools, parents, hospitals, and other professionals
• Keep update with digital marketing and social trend, and provide information on the trends and best practices to the team
• Deliver analysis of customer research, market conditions and competitor information
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication or Business is preferred
• Minimum 3 year experience in related field
• Familiar with social media platforms
• Bilingual in English & Chinese
• Experience in international clinical setting, mental health, rehabilitation, international education, special education, or NGO is preferred
• Attentions to details, ability to multitask, digital savvy, and ability to work independently
• Strong communication skills and problem solving skills
• Multicultural, open-minded, creative, and outgoing
• An ability to exercise judgment and a high level of maturity and diplomacy at all times.
• Maintain an attitude that is proactive, energetic, positive, open, honest, friendly and professional.
• Demonstrate ability to be flexible to work requirements/commitments/ hours when necessary.
• Display a proactive approach to the team and office environment.
• Attentions to details, ability to multitask, digital savvy, and ability to work independently.
• Strong communication, coordination and problem solving skills.
• Multicultural, open-minded, creative, and outgoing.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive salary and benefit package based on experience
• Visa sponsorship for expat employees
• Paid leaves
• Medical insurance for full time employees
• Multicultural working environment
• Training and career development opportunities
Requirements for applying:
• Resume and Cover letter
• Letters of Recommendation/Reference if applicable
• Supportive documents if applicable
Applications can be sent directly to HR department of Yuecheng Education at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position in the email subject.