Communications Manager /
Clerk to Governing Body
Required to start as soon as possible
Salary: Grade LBR 4 – Actual salary will be £16,435 gross per annum (pay award pending)
Hours: 35 hours per week term time only, 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday - Friday
Downshall Primary School is a successful school serving a diverse social and ethnic community.
Our new Communications Manager / Clerk to Governing Body will have:
· Excellent communication and report writing and summarising skills;
· A friendly manner and be good at building excellent relationships with pupils, parents, staff and governors;
· Excellent organisation skills;
· Experience of working with a Governing Body or other Trust/Board (preferable);
· Excellent computer skills;
· Ability to work as part of a team, yet able to work on own initiative;
· Ability to take concise, effective minutes of meetings.
We can offer:
· A friendly and welcoming school;
· The opportunity to play a key role in an expanding school;
· The opportunity to join a friendly office team dedicated to providing support for the whole school.
Initially the post will be offered on a fixed term contract for one year subject to annual review.
An application pack is available to download from our school website www.downshallprimary.co.uk.
Please complete the application form provided in our application pack.
Applications made on any other forms and CVs will not be considered.
Visits are warmly welcome; please contact the School Office to arrange an appointment.
Completed applications can either be emailed to email@example.com, stating Communications Manager/Clerk to Governing Body in the subject field or posted to the above address.
The Closing date for applications is Monday 21st May 2018 at 3.30pm
Downshall Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will therefore be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We encourage applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse student population.
Downshall is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity.