37 hours, Term Time plus ten additional days • Multi Site Working
We are seeking to appoint an efficient and well organised Compliance Officer to audit, support and advise our Headteachers on all matter relating to Health and Safety, Risk Management and GDPR. This is an exciting and brand new opportunity to join a small but hardworking facilities team led by our experienced Premises Manager, working across eight sites which comprises of three secondary schools and five primary schools.
The ideal candidate will:-
• Be educated to degree level or equivalent;
• Be able to demonstrate substantial experience in the field of facilities / data compliance /health and safety, school experience is desirable but not essential;
• Have outstanding knowledge and understanding of GDPR;
• Hold a full clean, driving licence willing to use own vehicle for work;
• Have the ability to interpret both legislation and procedures, able to explain the requirements in simple, practical terms to non-specialists;
• Be customer focused with excellent interpersonal skills.
At SHARE MAT, we aim to:-
• Equip our staff to deliver their best every day, our belief is that by Valuing People, Supporting Personal Best is the key;
• Encourage all our pupils to go beyond what they think they can achieve, to enjoy learning, helping them to lead healthy and happy lives;
• Ensure our staff are happy at work, taking pride in pupils’ progress and development;
• Never stop improving, developing and sharing our practice with others;
• Deliver training and guidance relevant to job role so expectations are understood and staff feel motivated;
• Offer great benefits making us the employer of choice, including outstanding CPD, supportive line management and networking opportunities across the MAT to aid personal development.
Closing date: 9.00am on Friday, 21st June 2019.
Interview date: Friday, 28th June 2019.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted. The application pack must be downloaded from the TES website which can be found on our career site by calling Tracy Dickens, HR Co-Ordinator for an application form on 01484 508179.
SHARE MAT comprises of Beech Primary School, Cowlersley Primary School, Heaton Avenue Primary School, Luck Lane Primary School, Millbridge Junior, Infant and Nursery School, Royds Hall Community School, Shelley College, and Thornhill Community Academy.
SHARE MAT is committed to the Equalities Act 2010 and also to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children and young people, by adhering to the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance. All staff and volunteers are regularly trained regarding our expectations in keeping our students safe. An enhanced DBS is required for every post.