Vision: To bring out the best in everyone
- Day and Boarding School with students from 3-18 years old, 700+ students, 80+ boarder’s
- Providing quality education via the English National Curriculum, IGCSE and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programmes
- IB World School, CIS accredited, Round Square Global Member, Member of FOBISIA, ISAT and BSA
- Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial, London School of Economics and King’s College-London are among many universities which have offered places to recent Regent’s graduates
Secondary Computer Science and ICT Teacher
Click here for Job Description
We are seeking an outstanding Computer Science and ICT Teacher who is able to teach Key Stage 3, IGCSE and ideally IB Diploma or A level.
Successful applicants will demonstrate a clear appreciation of our philosophy, be passionate about learning, creative and critical in thinking and have a successful track record in getting the best out of everyone. The successful candidate will be joining a well established and strong department with a history of success and creativity.
Please also note that all applicants
- must have QTS or equivalent
- are subject to thorough scrutiny including DBS or similar check
This can be completed through the TES portal. Please do also attach a CV. Interviews will take place via Skype on a rolling basis with the Head of Secondary and/or face-to-face with the Principal in Bangkok or London. The school reserves the right to appoint a suitable candidate at any time.