Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Computer Science Teacher to join an 11-19 co-educational school with students from a variety of religions, faiths and countries located in Ealing, West London. The school has around 1,000 pupils on roll, 120 of whom are in the sixth form. This full time teaching position is available for a January 2019 start and will be contracted on a full time, permanent basis. This Computer Science Teacher vacancy will involve teaching students from KS3 through to KS5. The school is located within a short walk from Southall Station, is easily accessible from all parts of Central and West London, and has been rated “Good” following its most recent Ofsted inspection.
About the Role
· Computer Science Teacher
· January 2019 Start
· To promote the delivery of outstanding teaching from KS3 to KS5
· Full time contract
· Up to £47,000 (depending on experience)
About the School
· 11-19 co-educational school
· Most recent Ofsted inspection has been rated “Good” in all areas
· Improvements in GCSE results noted in the previous inspection have continued
· Easy to access using multiple routes using public transport
· Looking to set up interviews ASAP
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Computer Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· A PGCE qualification or equivalent, specialising in ICT / Computer Science
· Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum one term)
· Have strong behaviour management skills
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number IXK47119.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.