Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Computer Science Teacher to join an improving academy in Enfield to start January 2019. This position is a permanent role; however, the school would consider a temporary to permanent contract if this is more appealing to the ideal candidate. The secondary school is looking for a Computer Science Teacher with several years’ experience teaching up to KS5 as there will be an element of A Level teaching included in the timetable.
About the Role
· Computer Science Teacher
· Permanent contract
· MPS up to £39,006
· Teaching up to A Level
About the School
· Mixed secondary school and sixth form
· Approximately 1100 pupils
· Inclusive learning environment with a mixed ability of students
· Pupil behaviour has improved in the last year
· Modern facilities in the department
In order to be considered for this role, the Computer Science teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number KJP5234.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.