Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Computer Science Teacher to work within an Education Trust in North Kent. Smart Teachers would like to hear from creative Computer Science Teachers wishing to teach within North Kent. The teaching position provides the opportunity to be creative, working closely with other members of a successful curriculum team. The successful candidate must be able to teach Computer Science to KS5. The education trust provides excellent professional development opportunities for experienced and newly qualified teachers.
You will be teaching at one of the secondary schools belonging to the education trust. The school is located within the M25 and situated on the Kent/Bexley boarders. The successful candidate will start in January 2019 on a full-time, permanent contract.
About the Role
- Teacher of Computer Science
- KS3, KS4 and KS5
- Full-time teaching role in Kent
- Permanent contract
- Experienced and NQTs welcome to apply
- MPS & OLA
About the School
- Comprehensive staff development programme
- The Trust has received extensive awards
- Working in a purpose built suite the department can offer programming, robotics along with technical expertise.
- The school develops and maintains an environment where students are valued and given the opportunity to reach their full potential
- The school offers a rewarding opportunity supported by talented and dedicated colleagues
In order to be considered for this role, the Computer Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / Teaching Degree (must be recognised in the UK)
- Proven track record of successful teaching across year groups
- Ability to teach up to GCSE & A-level in Computer Science
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RCR43497.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.