Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Computer Science Teacher to join a high performing school in Hounslow, West London. This is a full-time position that is available to start from September 2019 on a permanent. Additionally, a role of responsibility is available for the right candidate. In regards to the school itself, it is a wonderful, attractive school within the local community with various different subject-specialisms that are rife within making it a very-appealing school academically. All specialisms welcome to apply.
About the Role
• Computer Science Teacher
• Position of responsibility also available for the right person
• Permanent contract candidate
• MPS equivalent
• £27,000 to £39,000 + TLR
About the School
• Single sex school
• Modern facilities with a history of high performance
• Broad, diverse extracurricular activities available across all subjects
• Ofsted rated “good”
• Located within walking distance from a popular over ground station
• Onsite parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Computer Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• History Degree preferable, not essential
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.