Hampton Court House is a fast-growing co-educational independent school situated in beautiful riverside parkland between Richmond and Hampton in southwest London. The school has just over 300 pupils from Early Years through to Year 13. Hampton Court House was shortlisted for the TES Independent School Awards 2020 ‘senior school of the year’.
We seek a charismatic communicator to teach Computer Science throughout the school from the Middle Years up to and including A level.
The successful candidate will have a good first degree and may or may not have a teaching qualification.
We are looking for someone with:
- A passion for educating, inspiring and understanding children
- A love of learning and a commitment to continuing to learn
- A fascination with the many varied and different methods of challenging and inspiring children both inside the classroom and outside
- A desire to participate actively in the life of a busy and ambitious school
- A belief that every child can succeed beyond her/his expectations
- A sense of adventure as well as a sense of humour
- An interest in the peoples, cultures and languages of the world
An outline of the role can be located in the attached Role Description, although the list is not definitive and the successful candidate may be expected to assume additional responsibilities as reasonably requested by the Headmaster. The role will report into the Head of Computer Science.
Should you require any further assistance, please contact Rebecca Newell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we are unable to accept applications unless they are made on our own application form.
Due to the large number of applications the School receives, please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to be invited for an interview.
Hampton Court House is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children. The School is registered with the DBS and successful applicants will be required to complete successfully the Disclosure procedure at the Enhanced level. It is an offence for a person barred from working with children to apply for this post. Hampton Court House is committed to Equal Opportunities and strives to achieve inclusivity and diversity within our community. Therefore, we welcome applications from all sections of the community.