Applications are invited for a qualified teacher for a position at a prestigious Independent school, located in Canberra, ACT. This school boasts an excellent teaching and learning environment. Teachers are given the opportunity to utilise modern facilities and comprehensive ICT, excellent resources, and broad opportunities for professional development and growth.
About the Role:
• Computing and Digital Technologies Teacher with IST
• Full-time, Permanent role
• Position commencing Term 1, 2020
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be suitably qualified to teach IST and Computing and Digital Technologies
• Significant experience in a Secondary school setting desirable
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be eligible to gain registration for a WWVP and TQI
Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Faith, quoting job reference #WEB1908-538720FL – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1908-538720MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).