We wish to appoint a teacher of Computing to join a highly motivated and successful team, with the ability to teach Computing at all key stages. This post arises as a result of the expansion of the Computing department in our highly ambitious school. We can offer you excellent opportunities for professional development and an allowance may be available for a candidate who is willing and able to take on a position of responsibility within the department or the school. NQT applicants welcome.
· Over-subscribed Catholic Mixed 11-18 Comprehensive
· Excellent record in staff development
· School-based MA programme
· Strong Catholic Ethos – close links with local community
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to develop, plan and deliver effective and high quality lessons to all key stage groups
• Have the ability to teach Computer Science to GCSE and be able to train to teach A Level
• Be a passionate teacher for Computer Science and ICT
Candidates will ideally have experience in python, the language we use across all key stages is desirable. An ability to develop new subject knowledge will be essential.