Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Computing Teacher to join an “Outstanding” independent school in Westminster. The school is a new independent, co-educational day school for children ages 11 to 18 located in a beautiful, Grade I listed building. This full time Computing Teacher position is available for a permanent contract for an April 2019 or September 2019 start and will be contracted at least through to the end of the academic year. As the School grows with each academic year, there is the opportunity for increased teaching hours if desirable.
About the Role
• Computing Teacher
• Full time
• April or September 2019 start
• To promote the delivery of outstanding Computing teaching from KS3 to KS5
• Up to £47,000 depending on experience
About the School
• Co-educational day school catering to pupils aged 11-18
• “Outstanding” independent school
• Senior school in Mayfair with a high volume of high achieving students
• Easy to access using multiple routes using public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Computing Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• A PGCE qualification or equivalent, specialising in General Science
• Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum one term)
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number IXK138456.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.