Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Computing Teacher for an independent prep school in South West London. Computing is taught in the school from Early Years to Year 6 and the school has excellent IT equipment accessible to teachers and pupils alike. The school is co-educational and set across two sites, one for the lower school and the other for the upper school classes. Both sites have well maintained outdoor spaces and well-resourced classrooms. Technology plays a large part in the school curriculum and its use is reflected in lessons throughout the school. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to teach throughout the school and be appointed on a permanent contract starting September 2018.
About the Role
· Computing Teacher
· Teaching EY, KS1 and KS2 classes
· Full Time, permanent contract
· £28,000 - £40,000 depending on qualifications and experience
About the School
· Independent prep school
· Outstanding inspection report
· Co-educational day school
· Set across 2 sites, both with excellent resources and outdoor space
· Zone 2, Putney overland or East Putney stations are within a short walk of the school
In order to be considered for this role, the Computing Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMA23380.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.