We are seeking applications for the following role at school located in Sydney’s North Shore. This co-educational school caters from Year 7 – Year 12 and prides itself on having a safe and well organised learning environment to ensure students achieve their potential. With a strong sense of community with families, this School offers diverse co-curricular programmes and state of the art facilities with specialist areas catering to the needs of the curriculum and students.
About the Role:
• Technology and Applied Studies (TAS) Teacher with the ability to teach Building and Construction and Industrial Technology
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Role commencing Term 1, 2020
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be able to teach Industrial Technology Timber & Construction
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a valid WWCC check
• Be supportive of the Catholic values demonstrated in the school
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sasha, quoting job reference #WEB1909-539265SL – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1909-539265MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).