The Construction curriculum is delivered across two campuses, Lightwaves in the centre of Wakefield and the Castleford campus. Lightwaves, in the main, offers a Construction Craft provision with Castleford accommodating both Craft and Building Services.
The department for Construction delivers a range of training and learning programmes covering Bricklaying, Bench Joinery and Site Carpentry, Plastering, Electrical Installation and Plumbing. The qualifications available range from entry level, to level 4 (Higher National Certificate).
We are recruiting for a Construction Workshop Trainer to train and assess learners involved in practical activity associated with Electrical Installation.
As a Construction Workshop Trainer (Electrical Installation), you should:
- Hold a Level 3 qualification or equivalent in Electrical Installation
- Have GCSE A*- C in English and Maths or equivalent qualification
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- A wide range of experience gained within the Construction Industry
- Specialist vocational skills in the Construction Industry
- The ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with all students
See what we have to offer and come join us. You won’t be disappointed.
For more information about Wakefield College and the opportunity to apply, please click the Apply button and you will be redirected to our college website.
Closing date: 11.00am Thursday 3 August 2017.
Transforming lives through learning…
…by enabling young people. Adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhance Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.