Part-Time Cookery Teacher
Our Lady’s Prep School and Nursery is looking to appoint an inspiring and enthusiastic cooking teacher to provide lessons to the nursery children and to potentially run an after school club for the school children.
The role is for two afternoons per week (Tuesday & Wednesday).
We are looking candidates who:
- have experience of teaching nursery and primary aged children
- will help to foster a love of cooking in the children that they teach
- have high standards for themselves and those that they teach
- can motivate children from all ability groups
- have a passion for cooking
- are well organised
- work well as a member of a small team
- have excellent communication skills
All interested candidates should send their CV to the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications forms will then be sent to candidates invited for interviews.
Applications will be considered as soon as they are received and interviews will be arranged by mutual convenience.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be prepared to undergo child protection screening checks with past employers and the DBS.