Have you always wanted to do more than just data entry/copy-and-paste/sending emails? Do you want to learn new things, but don’t know where to start? Do you enjoy working with data, coming up with solutions and helping others? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Who are we looking for?
• Is organised and enjoys moving things along in projects;
• Is a good administrator, has a curious mind and receptive to challenges;
• Has a high standard of work - not settling with just “good enough”;
• Is keen to acquire new skills and apply them at work;
• Understands the importance of good data and how it results in good decision making.
What we can offer you:
• A friendly, highly experienced and supportive team in a tight-knit community;
• A chance to learn data analysis and business intelligence, even app development;
• Free lunch (during term-time);
• A work place where you will never be bored.
How to apply
To apply, please forward a completed application form with covering letter, electronically, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 19 July. Interviews are planned to take place shortly after.
College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in its recruitment and selection of job applicants and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from suitably qualified individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.