We are seeking applications for the following role at an all-boys elite Independent school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This school prides itself on offering a dynamic learning environment, which fosters the strength and excellence of its students, resulting in consistently outstanding academic achievements.
About the Role:
• Brand new role
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Start date is negotiable
• Working with staff to consult on integrating Digital technology in the classroom
• Create and deliver professional development for staff
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Austral-ia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2103-547768AM, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales
We believe we play an essential role in one of the most important and rewarding challenges today; ensuring the next generation receives access to the very best teachers and educators schools can find. Since 2005 we have recruited over 130,000 teacher...