An exciting opportunity has become available from suitably qualified and experienced applicants for the position of Counselling Services Coordinator.
The Coordinator of Counselling Services ensures that high quality counselling services are present in all schools and colleges in the diocese. The role holder will provide leadership and support in the area of counselling to educational communities in the Diocese of Rockhampton by:
• providing direction, advice and practical support to counsellors working in schools and colleges
• offering advice, and providing professional opinion to, the Director, CEO staff, principals and other colleagues as appropriate
• monitoring the quality of counselling services in all schools and colleges with a view to delivering the best quality service possible
• developing, maintaining and implementing documentation relevant to counselling
• ensuring professional knowledge, skills, interactions and networks of counsellors are promoted and advanced
• being future oriented, considering possible advancements and directions for counselling services in Catholic schools
The successful applicant will have:
• a commitment to the ethos and values of Catholic schools
• tertiary qualifications relevant to the area of counselling
• a valid “positive notice blue card” issued under the Commission for Children and Young People and Child Guardian Act 2000 as amended from time to time OR current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
An attractive remuneration package is available to the successful applicant. The salary range for this position is $125 712 – $139 676 plus access to enhanced superannuation (up to 12.75%) and salary packaging options also available.
Please download an application package by completing the detail below and submit the completed application form along with a letter of introduction explaining your suitability for the role to:
The Employee Support Services Manager
C/- Catholic Education Office
PO Box 524
Rockhampton Qld 4700