Contract term: Permanent
Contract type: Term-time only, plus 5 additional days, 35 hours per week
Working hours are 07:30-15:00, with a 30 minute lunch break
Scale: Grade 4, point 17-21, which is £17,772-£20,138 (FTE). The pro rata starting salary is £15,236.
This is a great opportunity to come and work in our highly rated secondary school in central Manchester. Our school was inspected by Ofsted in January 2014 and was judged to be ‘Outstanding’ in every category and ‘Outstanding’ for overall effectiveness.
We are now looking to appoint a suitably experienced person to join our team of support staff and undertake a range of tasks to ensure the accurate and efficient administration of data within the school’s information systems and provide administrative support to the HR Manager, the Data Manager and the Exams Officer.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- The opportunity to join our Outstanding school of 1300 students aged 11-18, supported by a hugely talented, hard-working staff team;
- Excellent facilities in new and refurbished buildings;
- Twenty five days’ holiday, rising to thirty days after five years’ service;
- Enrolment in the Local Government Pension Scheme;
- Free parking and free use of the school Fitness Suite before and after school;
- We are a socially inclusive and equal opportunities school and committed to and actively promote equal opportunities for all our students and staff.
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU:
- Experience of using management information systems – SIMS would be preferable;
- Attention to detail is a must, as are excellent IT skills, particularly with spreadsheets;
- Numeracy and literacy skills at least equivalent to RQF Level 2 and the ability to analyse and interpret data;
- Be well organised and professional with good time management skills and an adaptable and positive approach to all aspects of your work, ensuring deadlines are met;
- The ability to exercise confidentiality, discretion & personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role;
- Good communication skills with the ability to work well within a team, yet able to demonstrate an ability to work unsupervised utilising your own initiative to prioritise tasks;
- Experience of working in a school environment, particularly dealing with cover, is desirable but not essential. Training will be provided on safeguarding and school specific IT applications.
The closing date for applications is 09:00am on Monday 20 November.
CVs will not be considered. For further details and to download an application pack, please visit www.trinityhigh.com
Trinity CE High School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The school operates a Safer Recruitment policy. The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.